The Kids Are Alright website at Turner Classic Movies

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 02:34:23 CST 2008

JOELTLE515 at aol.com said:

> I saw "faster pussycat! kill! kill!" on it one night.(the ULTIMATE guy flick by the way)

Incidentally, I heard last week that Quentin Tarantino is going to remake that film.

And he wants Britney Spears to star in it...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/01/17/tarantino_pussycat/

-MB

All currently agreed NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.] Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.]. Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE, West Sussex, England. Registered in England No. 1998080. VAT:826611533