The Kids Are Alright website at Turner Classic Movies

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 13:34:56 CST 2008

Turner Classic Movies now has their website up for this Friday Night's showing of THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT. I wrote all the material for it (two of the pages aren't up at press time. I'll have to have a word with them tomorrow).

The print is certainly worth recording. It's the full length U.S. version, at the right speed with the original Entwistle audio mix. The presentation will be letterbox with "A Quick One" (complete) shown with the original flashing lights border.

Here's the site location:
http://www.tcm.com/underground

and here's a couple of clips I encoded that are available widescreen:

Tommy Meets The Who:
http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/index/?o_cid=mediaroomlink&cid=191214

Won't Get Fooled Again (conclusion):
http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/index/?o_cid=mediaroomlink&cid=191232