More odds...hold the sodds...

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue Jan 15 12:04:35 CST 2008

Watching the WORLD PREMIER <sound of trumpets> of The Backyardigans movie (forget the title, but about knights of the castle) with the chillin' last evening, and the entire program is like a mini-rock opera.  Clear tilt toward Queen, complete with Brian May-esque guitar.
Right as my wife states "why does this feel like watching an animated opera from Pete Townshend" the character Austin (as the "grabbin' goblin") hauls off 3 beautiful windmills in a row.  Man, we both just rolled.  Ok, it wasn't a Gibson SG, but the flying wedge didn't detract from the effect.

Also, my nieces and nephews In-Law got Guitar Hero for Christmas.  I'd never played, so it was pretty cool to check it out.  I can now RIP The Seeker on Guitar Hero.
And yes, the kids were very impressed....according to my Sister In-law the two oldest stated "Uncle Kevin is really good!"

Ahem, that's Cousin Kevin....

Ok, enough from me.
Carry on!

Kevin in VT