Just (Because) CD

Martin Bailey mobailey at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 9 04:36:44 CST 2008

I contacted CD Universe to ask about this forthcoming release.  I received a
surprisingly meaningless email in response (see below).

Just to reiterate: I really, really, do not think this a real Who-related
release - I'm not trying to spread false rumours.  I'm just interested in
knowing what it is.

-MB