King Biscuit Question

clano at comcast.net clano at comcast.net
Tue Jan 8 21:41:30 CST 2008

I know a month or so ago, there were discussions re: the Wolfgang tapes for the Landover and Philly shows from, I believe, the Quadrophenia tour.  Recently I came across a Best of King Biscuit Flower Hour CD that includes two cuts from The Who: Who Are You and Sister Disco.  The CD has a variety of artist listing the date and location of the recording.  For The Who, there is no listing on when or where the recording was done.  Does anyone know of the CD that I mention?

Thanks.