FW: Re: Say What?

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 17:53:30 CST 2008

Thanks Benn.This educated guess has been posted everywhere so
I'm "guessing" that this is the most likely premise.However,not  big
enough of a deal to drive 3,000 miles for me.

Mr.Lee is still a prick.He has single handedly turned thewho.com
forum into a "BLOOD FEUD" with his "rule with an Iron fist"  demeanor
and no one in the Who camp cares that PAYING customers are
being harrassed for no good reason.I for one have never seen anything
like it.

My dig wasn't really about the his "rumour" post but more
of an excuse for me to voice how I feel about the c*nt
publicly.

Cheers to you in the New Year as well Benn.

Mike S.

In a message dated 1/4/2008 4:06:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,