FW: Re: Say What?

Benn Kempster whoboy at fsmail.net
Fri Jan 4 03:05:15 CST 2008

Mr. Starke! - how are ya fella - long time no speak!

Give the guy a bit of a break - to me, this is a way of giving at least a little something (however small) in terms of "actual" news during what promises to be a very quiet time.  Sure, we'd all much rather have a definite "Pete is going to be playing at MSG on....." post, but it's not possible.  I'd also presume that he's getting official thumbs up to put things like that up there.
My take is that Pete's been invited to play at the Steve Winwood / Clapton shows celebrating Traffic at MSG:
http://www.whereseric.com/news/2007/12/winwood-clapton-additional-select-tickets-on-sale-7-december-noon.html

It may be a chance to resurrect "Eric Clapton and the Palpitations".......or what's left of them.
All the best to you and your in the New Year!
Benn

Message Received: Jan 03 2008, 11:12 PM