LMLOTD

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 12:18:51 CST 2008

>...>Finally-- FWIW -- I always interpreted the "I before E when  you're
spelling ecstacy" line as saying that we're >all responsible for our  own
happiness.  That happiness comes from within, or whatever.  You  have to have it >and
find it in you (or "I") in order to achieve  ecstacy.

>Or maybe he just needed something to rhyme w/ "me" in  the previous line.
:-)

>Happy New Year,
>Jake

Jake:

That was a great post!  Very helpful.  Maybe we can hear  more from you in
this new year.

I hope that everyone here has a very good 2008.

Jon in Mi