banning the beatles? bullocks!

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Feb 29 23:05:17 CST 2008

roger had the following to say on the who's website concerning the article in
which he allegedly supported a ban on the beatles on virgin radio (which
turned out to be a publicity stunt by the way):

I never said I support a ban on The Beatles. I only pointed out that in my
opinion not all their songs are great, and that everything has a sell by date.
What I said was tongue in cheek: it'll also apply to The Who one day - if
there's ever a chance of us getting over-played!