Meg Fox tribute

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Feb 29 15:38:11 CST 2008

In a message dated 2/29/2008 11:40:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Keithjmoon70 at aol.com writes:

> She was a fellow fan of ours' that recently passed away that went to the
> shows and saw it for her self. I take that as an encouragement to  live my
> life
> as opposed to reading about others living theirs.  Did  you see the look in
> her
> eyes as she was talking with Rachel?
>
> Ernie, if there's another tour, I expect to see you there!   ;-)

oh ok.  I remember reading about her, but forgot the name. I was typing the
name in search engines and the actress megan fox kept coming up. ha! anyway.

is that last sentence meant to be like an "in-joke" or somethin' like that?
insinuating (that how you spell it?) that I don't enjoy life or somethin'? ha.
I saw the who when I wanted to see them. I've been fortunate enough to see
them twice which is a rarity for me to say the least. to be perfectly honest,
and no offense intended to anyone, but I don't care if I never see them live
again.   and I enjoy my life fine thank you.