Winehouse and Whine rowse

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 08:14:43 CST 2008

In a message dated 2/21/2008 9:07:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org writes:

> I wonder if Roger meant his Who-family.  Has plenty of experience there!

yeah, true. good point.

>> But, could you blame his wife is she ended up battling addiction?
>> Takes a special woman to deal with a husband of Roger's...ummm celebrity <
cough-sleepin-around> status.

ha, that's nothing. how about gene simmons and shannon tweed? together for
over 20 years, she wants to get married, he dosen't, still sleeps around I think
(an alleged sex tape of him has surfaced now apparently. "allegedly" now.
learned alot since meg white. HA!)