Roger calls Winehouse's dad

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 07:51:20 CST 2008

In a message dated 2/21/2008 8:43:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nakedi at comcast.net writes:

> Yes.  Retro in style, but current in content.  Assuming her personal
> troubles (as you allude to) don't end her career, or even life prematurely,
> it will be interesting to see if she can come up with something other than
> her drug &alcohol abuse to sing about.  I'm sure Roger will get her
> straightened out!

last I heard, she's on the mend, although tis common for a recovering addict
to have a relapse. we'll see.  she seemed ok when she performed via satellite
at the grammys and I heard she "wowed 'em" at the BRITs last night, which are
good signs.

as far as her continuing, a "true artist" will always find something to
write/sing about. if it isn't one thing, it's something else.