Bargain @ THE WHARF TAVERN MARCH 7TH

william sturm hapijac at msn.com
Tue Feb 19 12:07:43 CST 2008

Hi All,
  To anybody in the Philly area a really good Who tribute band called BARGAIN
is playing at THE WHARF TAVERN on March 7th. It's right off exit 2 I-95 in Pa.
I'm celebrating my birthday(42) so come on out and let's rock and roll!!!
I've seen them twice trust me they are good okay:) The website on myspace is
www.myspace/whotribute. I'm looking forward to it..Joe Lewinski I hope you
make it!!!
                                                  Be Lucky,
                                                    Bill Sturm