Just A Minute With: Roger Daltrey

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 18:06:57 CST 2008

>From Reuters:

http://www.reuters.com/article/lifestyleMolt/idUSSP14877720080214

Just A Minute With: Roger Daltrey

By Belinda Goldsmith

       SYDNEY (Reuters Life!) - Roger Daltrey is well known as the founder and lead singer of British rock band The Who which he never sees ending but these days he is also appealing to a much younger audience -- as a dragon bus driver called Aragon.

       Daltrey, 63, has just voiced Aragon for the third DVD in a series called "The Wheels on the Bus" that is aimed at teaching socialization skills to two to four year olds.

       He spoke to Reuters about his work with The Who and his charity work:

       Q: How did you get involved in a kids' DVD?