TOWNSHEND REVEALS A 2008 WISH-LIST FOR THE WHO

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Mon Feb 11 11:39:42 CST 2008

>I was a little surprised at first by how many of the songs people  are
>mentioning came from Lifehouse.  But, there must have been a  trend toward
>Country around that time.

And we know that music is cyclical. Good music, that is; rock  returning to
country/blues.

I have the T-Bone Burnett Produced Plant/Krause album and I really  like it.
It doesn't seem so much a country album as a Robert  Plant-feeling album with
an Appalachian feel. Very relaxing.  It  has a heavy low end mix so much so
that it makes the whole house/truck  vibrate.  Their voices were *made* for
each other. -Like Pete and Roger's.  The harmonies are sublime. The music is just
heavenly.

Hopefully if this happens, this man will understand the Who's  sound and
bring out their best. After listening to the  P/K CD for a few months I find it
hard to see how he'll be able to do  that without it being a Daltry/Townshend
album.

And if that's the case, I'll welcome it.  I love to listen to voices  singing
important things over beautiful music together, and Pete and Roger are  the
best in the world at that.

Jon in Mi.

"Wake up and hear the music play"

48)