TOWNSHEND REVEALS A 2008 WISH-LIST FOR THE WHO

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sun Feb 10 19:27:56 CST 2008

> Sure the song 'Endless Wire' has a country feel and Pete *could* write a
> bunch of country tinged songs, and I'm sure Roger would be all over it.
> But, I just don't see Pete doing it at someone else's suggestion.

Well, he said he was gonna write songs for a "conventional" Who record.
Country/bluegrass isn't a "conventional" Who sound.  But, yes, The Who
does have country & western-tinged songs.

Goin' Mobile
I Don't Even Know Myself  ("I don't mind if you try once in a while....")
However Much I Booze

Any others?

- SCHRADE in Akron