TOWNSHEND REVEALS A 2008 WISH-LIST FOR THE WHO

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 21:08:56 CST 2008

In a message dated 2/8/2008 10:06:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JOELTLE515 at aol.com writes:

> well, we all know how pete changes his mind like one changes clothes.
> could've been that he heard the latest white stripes album and sunk into a
> corner. ;
> )

meant for that last part to be a wink.  is this list trying to make me look
like a bad guy or what? ha.   probably my fault again. wouldn't be surprised.

and another thing, if springsteen can make a "conventional E street band"
record in 2007, why shouldn't the who make "a conventional who record" in 2008 or
2009?