Pete and Meg

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 14:11:23 CST 2008

I know some of you met Meg Fox in NYC and other places during The Who tours
and
Joe's Pub. Meg passed away after a 2 1/2 year hard and  courageous fight
against Imflammatory
Breast Cancer .I will deeply miss her raunchy humour,the love for  the
Philadelphia Flyers,
sharing a Philly Cheesesteak with her and touring with her for Who
shows.Pete and
Rachel met her and she had a nice conversation with Rachel at Joe's Pub so
Rachel
knew of the situation.Meg never discussed the details of her cancer as she
wanted
to live her life at the fullest and didn't want anyone to treat her
differently or for anyone
to feel sorry for her.Somehow, I have a feeling her amazing journey is just
beginning.
We will all see you soon oneday dear girl.I'm glad we were able to
communicate
before your passed on.

Regards,
Mike S

In a message dated 2/6/2008 2:59:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,