Shepperton Studios

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Tue Feb 5 14:25:43 CST 2008

> I scanned this, but couldn't see where The Who came in.
>
> http://www.pinewoodgroup.com/uploads/PDF/SheppertonStudiosHistory.pdf

I busted out my Dave Marsh Who biography.  It must've been
1977.  That's the year he's talking about when he writes that The
Who "invested over 1 million pounds....in acquiring a portion of
Shepperton Film Studios, in the London suburbs.  There they
had rehearsal space, access to soundstages and space to store
and experiment with their own recording, lighting and laser equip-
ment."

So, all that came *after* the filming of "The Omen."

"It's all for you, Damien!"

- SCHRADE in Akron