Jack Nicholson on Pete

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 08:07:13 CST 2008

JOELTLE515 at aol.com said:

"seems to me, you don't wanna talk about it,
but I damn near lost my nose,
and I like breathing through it!"

Ha - I admit I had to Google that one - twice!

At first I though it was a Batman / Joker quote (the acid accident could have damaged his nose...)

But I couldn't work out what Who song it was from...

But now I've Googled both quotes, I understand.  Makes perfect sense now.  Very clever.

Here's another couple:

"Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?
Who are you?
Just your average, horny little devil."

"Last week you had a wig on your head,
I can put a bug so far up her ass,
She don't know whether to shit
Or wind her wristwatch."

-MB

All currently agreed NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.] Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.]. Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE, West Sussex, England. Registered in England No. 1998080. VAT:826611533