Jack Nicholson on Pete

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 03:43:59 CST 2008

Brian in Atlanta quoted Jack Nicholson saying:

> "The three of us sat there and they played and pretty soon I joined in.
> By the time we had had a few drinks I was rewriting their songs."

Ha.  I can just imagine it :

"Joker Jack I did it again
Caused somebody pain
Lived up to my name, didn't I
I'm Joker Jack!"

"They couldn't prevent Jack Nicholson from being happy."

"Listen to me
I'm telling you
You look at me, woman
Yeah, tell the truth
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

"Truck drivers drive like the devil,
Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

"When you come to Johnny's, the holiday's forever!
Heeere's Johnny!"

Anyone got any more?

-MB

All currently agreed NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.] Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.]. Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE, West Sussex, England. Registered in England No. 1998080. VAT:826611533