Superbowl

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sun Feb 3 22:10:35 CST 2008

In a message dated 2/3/2008 10:21:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nakedi at comcast.net writes:

> Nothing earth shattering.  Let's see who was watching the ads with the
> sound
> up!

you're the third person who probably heard "the who" instead of "the zoo". it
would be more logical to say, "wanna see the grizzly bears at the zoo?" and
not "wanna see the grizzly bears and the who?"

>> You betcha! I'll bet more people heard that section of Sparks tonight than

>> have in 30 years!

hmm. well, I've seen that ad a bunch of times recently. didn't see it during
the super bowl though.