Kennedy Honors Observations

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Wed Dec 31 18:38:55 UTC 2008

>theq6
>Kennedy Honors Observations
>
>I agree,I think it was fantistic, Absolute great rendition of LROM.
>Steve

In my humble opinion, Bettey LaBelle absolutely stole the show.
That was such a powerful rendition.  It sends shivers down my spine.
To then get to watch Pete and Rog (and Barbara!) and their expressions (tears?) was priceless.
What a great moment.
What a great night for The Who and all of us fans.

Kevin in VT
P.S.  Good thing Pete didn't actually fall out of the balcony when Jack Black stated "you're probably wondering at this point why I was chosen to give this speech."  For a second there, I thought Pete was going over!