Kennedy Honors Observations

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Wed Dec 31 18:00:49 UTC 2008

>Still, I very much enjoyed the tribute and the whole show.  Love  Reign O'er
>me was probably the highlight of the whole night.  I  thought Streisand was
>going to tear up.  Also loved Pete &  Roger's reactions to the old bluesmen
>they brought out to honor Morgan  Freeman.

Music is so powerful.

I thoroughly enjoyed observing Pete and Roger being struck  by the power of
the music they made. Among peers. In the United States.

After the hell ride they've been on, you could see the passion of relief  and
joy in their eyes.  This time it was they that were being  honored.

Thank you, Bettye LaVette for doing it right!!

_YouTube - Bettye  LaVette Love Reign O'er Me (Live from Kennedy Center
Honors)_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVkXACKFF6o)

Jon in Mi.