Kennedy Honors Observations

jimthewhofan at aol.com jimthewhofan at aol.com
Wed Dec 31 14:06:53 UTC 2008

>>They?

kind of skipped the 70s, 80s and 90s and made mention that Pete?

ran out of songs.   Whaaaaa?    Brian Cady was probably having a baby with?

all the inaccuracies..<<

 He wasn't the only one grimacing a bit at the inaccuracies.

Pete ran out of songs? Hm, so Pete's solo career never happened? Yeah, I would have written all that much differently. The narration made it sound as though the Who only got back together to play the CFNY show.

I'd better stop now...the more I think about the narration, the more annoyed I will get at it.