Goin' Mobile Part 2

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Fri Dec 19 10:01:13 UTC 2008

In Joe in Philly's opinion:

> I love some of the
> transitions you put together as well as the song selection.
>
> The way Magic Bus comes in adds so much to the song itself and the song
> before it too.
>
> Nice work, again!

Thanks Joe.  I believe that the transitions are an art-form in themselves (plus a lot of luck).

I've nearly finished my next project.  It's an ambitious 2-CD concept album, based on a theme of "Who Are You?".  The first CD is about girls names, the second CD is the boys names.

I've already burnt the CDs, and listened to them a few times.  But I still need to convert this to MP3s, split them into 6 chunks, and upload them.  I'm hoping to do this in the next week or so, but of course Christmas may get in the way.

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.