Slip Kid PLayed at Indig02 - London, England - December 15, 2008

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue Dec 16 09:29:18 PST 2008

>Jim M nakedi
>
>> I  really didn't think I would ever get to see them play Slip Kid...and
>> I've
>> been  going to Who gigs for nearly 30 years. That's what I call a fan club
>> night!
>
>Hell, yeah!  See, Kevin, I told you we should have gone to London instead of
>Boston?!?!?

Arrrrgggghhh!
Well, I'll take some credit!
I held my license plate up at one point (Boston) with direct eye contact with Roger, and I shrugged my shoulders at him like "well, gonna play it."
He looked straight down like he didn't dare look at Pete, and had this expression of pain like the disagreement with Pete came back to him and he was pissed.
I felt it.  I backed off, lowering the plate and clapping like "that's alright, it doesn't matter."

I wish I could have heard it.

Kevin in VT