Slip Kid PLayed at Indig02 - London, England - December 15, 2008

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 17:07:23 PST 2008

>From a guy named Lee at thewho.com

Monday Night:

There was a scary start, when  the band left the stage after the first
number, Pete complaining of problems  with his inner ear.
They all trooped back on five minutes later, Pete saying  it was a
side-effect from a cold. They started from the top again....and played  what is probably
the best Who gig I've ever seen. The sound and performance were  both better
than Sunday, Pete kept up the abuse, calling the audience 'a bunch  of cunts'
and 'fuckwits' at various times.

The setlist was pretty much  the same as the first night, with two glaring
exceptions....

After the  main set, returning for the encores:

they played SLIP KID followed by  MAGIC BUS!!!

Wow...Slip Kid was very much pared down, just vocals and  guitar. The whole
band came back for Magic Bus...absolutely storming!

I  really didn't think I would ever get to see them play Slip Kid...and I've
been  going to Who gigs for nearly 30 years. That's what I call a fan club
night!

Indig02 - London,  England - December 15, 2008

Set List
I Can't Explain
The Seeker
Anyway Anywhere  Anyhow