Who inducts Who?

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 12:02:50 PST 2008

The DC Examiner finally spills the beans:
http://www.dcexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/YeasandNays/Grohl_Cornell_Black_to_induct_The_Who_1205.html

Grohl, Cornell, Black to induct The Who
By Jeff Dufour and Patrick Gavin

POSTED December 5, 2008 | 12:30 PM
Earlier this week, we told you about some of the big names — Beyonce, Clint Eastwood, Denzel Washington — who would be coming to town for this weekend's Kennedy Center Honors.

But one of the big secrets so far has remained: Who will pay tribute to Pete Townsend and Roger Daltrey of The Who?

Well, now we hear that it's none other than the Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl, ex-Soundgarden frontman Chris Cornell and comedian/actor/musician Jack Black.

 -Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com