The Who Exhibition 1978 Online Retrospective on LLR!

Carrie Pratt carriepr at comcast.net
Sun Aug 31 13:10:33 CDT 2008

If anyone would like to leave a comment for Irish Jack, I have posted a thread for this up on the LLR Goldhawk Club forum.  I'm sure he would love to hear from you!

http://www.longliverock.org/downloads/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=2481&page=1#vt

Carrie
  Subject: The Who Exhibition 1978 Online Retrospective on LLR!

  Long Live Rock is proud to announce a brand new online retrospective from Irish Jack to celebrate the 30 year anniversary of the 1978 London Who Exhibition!  This is a fascinating documentary of a major Who Exhibit that was held at the Institute of Contemporary Art from August 1 - 31, starting just months after the Shepperton studio gig, and ending one week before the death of Keith Moon. Irish Jack was heavily involved in putting this incredible show on, and tells us the behind the scenes story with his usual wit and extraordinary flare for detail.  To go along with Jack's commentary is a wonderful collection of letters,  photos, worksheets, and a variety of other goodies from Jack's archives.  Check it out!

  The Who Exhibition 1978 Online Retrospective is displayed on longliverock.org here!

  http://www.longliverock.org/irishjack1978exhibition.php

  Enjoy!

  Carrie