A Quick One

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Thu Aug 28 10:23:18 CDT 2008

Bruce added:

> I hesitate to get into this as it's not my forte

I'm no audiophile either.  But I've got both versions (the 90s remaster and the UK 2002 re-remaster - with the Stereo sticker), and the difference between the two is simply stunning.

> but the US CD is (mostly )
> stereo if you get the 2002 CD with a sticker that says "Remixed and
> Remastered in stereo for the first time".

Really?  There may be a US release of the stereo version too (ie: you won't need to pay Import prices).  But I seem to remember that this was just a UK-only release...?

Are you sure you didn't buy an imported version - perhaps even without realising it?

I didn't see a US re-release on amazon.com - just the 90s version (as Jim pointed out) and the Stereo UK Import version.

-MB (struggling to remember Who CD releases from just 6 years ago...)

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.