what you think.......... =0)

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 18:44:53 CDT 2008

I've been a member of igtc for many years and remember your name.We may  have
traded in the past
as well.

Regards,
Mike S

In a message dated 8/26/2008 4:23:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
TJLY99 at aol.com writes:

thank you....  you can put any name you like....i wanted to put Pete
Townshend who is more of an intellect..but i love Roger  =0)
how you  name my name?  have we traded  =0)

In a  message dated 8/26/2008 4:08:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Lowgens02 at aol.com writes:

> Patricia,
>
> That was fantastic!! I sent it to other boards and have caused a  raucous
> hahaha!!

Mike

deal here.