MST3K: the movie townshend reference

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sun Aug 24 05:38:34 CDT 2008

the title is in the title of this post.  but I'll spell it out:

"mystery science theater 3000: the movie".  film version of the cult TV show
in which a guy and two alien like creatures (puppets) are forced by a mad
scientist type dude to watch bad sci-fi or horror B-movies so they can go back to
earth, and they crack jokes throughout the entire thing. you see their
sillhouetted heads on the bottom right of the screen while the B-movie in question is
shown, along with some empty seats to their left like it's a movie theater.
funny stuff.   I'm surprised you all seem clueless about it. comedy central
used to show it quite alot back in the early 90's or so.