Pre-Concert Gathering for Copps, Hamilton, Ontario

Ann aiko at mountaincable.net
Mon Aug 18 20:21:14 CDT 2008

Hi all,

If anyone on this list is going to the Hamilton, Ontario concert on October 22nd please send me a private email.  I am currently trying to organize a pre gig gathering.  I want to know how many people are interested to see if it's worth getting a particular place.

If you're members of another Who newsgroup like Relayers or the Shout please feel free to post this along with my email address.  I'll be posting this on the Odds & Sods newsgroup.

Thanks for your help!

Ann