Sugababes. Yes, really. (limited Who content)

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Mon Aug 18 03:25:01 CDT 2008

Alan needed a sanity check with this:

> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4eosj3bLhc8
> You only need to go as far as 1 minute and a few seconds.

I'll have to look at that link later, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if there's some Who there.

Although I'm no fan of their own music, the Sugarbabes certainly have good taste in cover versions.  Dare I say it, but some of their covers are actually very good.  Here's a list of a few of the covers they've done:

	- "Angels with Dirty Faces" - Sham 69
	- "Obsession" - Animotion
	- "Rocks" - Primal Scream
	- "Everybody Hurts" - REM
	- "Walk This Way" - Run DMC
	- "Betcha by Golly Wow!" - The Stylistics
	- and my personal favourite: "I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor" - Arctic Monkeys

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.