Endless Wire, Set Lists, Support Musicians..

Dereck Evans delbut98 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 16:36:53 CDT 2008

Dont want to piss on your chips but a few lucky people got to meet Pete Monday night. I didn't speak to him directly about this, but a friend did and pete was quite reticent about introducing too many "new oldies". "Although there are many to chose from, not all are suitable for stage now". (paraphrasing there) Didn't really want to go over "old ground". it's a shame but it may only be 2 or 3 different ones but they will be ones that we have heard at some stage.

But hey, this is Pete Townshend - he does say one thing and then do another. Often.