My Generation-Japanese Box Set

J McElwee jmcelwee at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 14:28:40 CDT 2008

The My Generation Box Set has been released in Japan
Track listing
Disk One
Tracks 1-12 (Original UK Album in Mono)
The following tracks all in Mono
13. I Can't Explain
14. Bald Headed Woman
15. Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
16. Daddy Rolling Stone
17. Anytime You Want Me
18. Shout and Shimmy
19. Circles
20. Leaving Here
21. Lubie (Come Back Home)
22. (Love Is Like A) Heat Wave
23. Motoring
24. Circles (Alternate Mix)
Disk Two
Tracks 1-12 (Original UK Album in Stereo)
The following tracks all in Stereo
2.  I Don't Mind (full length version)
3.  The Good's Gone (full length version)
13. I Can't Explain
14. Bald Headed Woman
15. Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere (alternate version)
16. Daddy Rolling Stone
17. Anytime You Want Me
18. Shout And Shimmy
19. Circles
20. Instant Party Mixture
21. Leaving Here (alternate version)
22. Lubie (Come Back Home)
23. (Love Is Like A) Heat Wave
24. Motoring

The CD sized box contains
7 CD Size Cardboard Sleeves For Various LPs
6 Mini Sized Cardboard Sleeves For Various EPs
14 Mini Sized Cardboard Sleeves For Various Singles

Have not had a full listen yet but the original UK Mono LP from Shel Talmy's master tapes is here remastered by Jon Astley
The Stereo tracks appear to be primarily from My Generation Deluxe Edition