The Who song title game

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 08:17:34 CDT 2008

Yes, I would think so based on the following..... And "Fire" by Arthur  Brown
as well......

Dig  (3:59)
(Pete Townshend)  Songs of Windswept Pacific; Towser Tunes, Inc. (BMI)
Produced by Pete  Townshend
Pete: "I really  wanted Roger on the record. 'Dig' had a synthesizer bass on
it. Once Roger was  on there, something seemed to be missing and I figured it
was really live bass,  and I asked John if he minded doing it, and he agreed
to do  it...it wasn't quite the old magic, but there certainly was a chemistry
there."

In a message dated 8/1/2008 7:35:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,