The Who song title game

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 06:27:07 CDT 2008

>From the Lawrence Journal-World & News Blogs:
http://www2.ljworld.com/weblogs/at-random/2008/jul/31/interactive-the-who-song-title-game/

Interactive The Who song title game:
By Ronda Miller

As much as I love/loved the Beatles, there has been no single album that I can remember impressing me in the multitude of ways as did The Who's album, "Tommy". Perhaps it was the fact that I was in my mid teens - already an influential time period, or perhaps because it was an older sister whose every move I emulated and idolized who so nonchalantly handed it my way one day as she preceded to go back to college.

In any case, I fell out of my world and into the life of a deaf, dumb, and blind boy who loved to play pinball - I wasn't alone as thousands of other teens left their innocence behind and traveled into a new age in music.

Peter Townshend, Roger Daltrey, John Entwistle, Keith Moon (deceased) and Kenney Jones smashed their way into our lives with the first "rock opera" initially banned by both BBC and U.S. airwaves.

The Who are said to be one of the most influential rock bands of all time and were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1990.

The following American forensic drama CSI (Crime Scene Investigation, Crime Scene Miami, and Crime Scene New York) feature songs written and performed by The Who as their theme songs - "Who Are You", "Won't Get Fooled Again", and "Baba O'Riley". Small wonder the shows are a hit!

Rules of the game: take the last letter from the song title posted before yours to come up with the next song title. Words such as A, The, And, may be used - or not- as you need in coming up with the title. Allow someone to post between your posts - no posting twice consecutively. Be fast, fair, and don't get upset if you are buzzed, which happens if you post a song that someone else already posted, or you aren't following the rules of the game. If one letter is used up please go on to the next letter.

This week's interactive song title game begins with: "Pinball Wizard" - starting with a D.

 -Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com