Is Pete Clueless?

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 09:13:28 CDT 2008

----- Original Message ----
From: Martin Bailey <mobailey at ntlworld.com>
To: Who List <TheWho at igtc.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 11:42:32 AM
Subject: re: Is Pete Clueless? New Heavy Blog

Pete said:

> I had called Rog and told him I wanted to record with the  band in September,
> and do a Pacific tour in the autumn and winter of this year.

When I smile...

> Today I changed my mind.

... tell me some bad news

Before I laugh and act like a fool.

-MBGuess I better can my "PLEASE COME TO TAIWAN" begging video!Kallan ( a Japanese Wholigan) asked me to "contribute" to her video pleading (nicely) for the Who to play Japan, Australia and Taiwan. Nice idea but maybe not anymore!Oh well...Pete looked mighty tired at the TCT concert. He looked like he was just going through the motions for Rog (and the sweeties who will benefit from the shows).Bless his heart. Pete can do no wrong in my eyes...he can do whatever the **ck he wants! So no pleading from Sue...I'm DYING to know what he's writing though, aren't you guys/gals?xxx