underrated who ditties

Matt lenono68 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 14:22:34 CDT 2008

Love Is Coming Down
Another Tricky Day
Cache Cache
How Can You Do It Alone
Athena
I've Known No War

Subject: Re: underrated who ditties

2 at who>

> I was playing "La-La-La Lies" on the keyboard thanks to whotabs, and am I
the
> only one who thinks its among the who's most underrated / underappreciated
> tracks or what?

It's an OK song.  I don't *hate* it but I think the chorus is kinda
corny-sounding.
It wouldn't rank very high on my personal list of rare, underappreciated Who
songs.

> how bout another idea, the who obscurities, the who's most underrated
songs,
> what would you say they are?

Hmm...gotta say "Heaven & Hell" (not really obscure to diehard fans, I
know),
"Glow Girl" (outstanding song), "In a Hand Or a Face" (love the lyrics &
Moon's
drumming), & "Run, Run, Run" (bouncy track with killer guitar, especially on
the
BBC version) to name just four.

- SCHRADE in Akron

--
'Life Is What Happens To You While You're Busy Making Other Plans" John
Lennon