A Word From the Tower

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Thu Apr 24 19:19:29 CDT 2008

>From Pete's blog:

==========
23rd April, 2008
A WORD FROM THE TOWER

A word from the tower. I am writing, but at the moment I am not
working on anything specifically for The Who. I really don't have
much Who news to bring I'm afraid. Some of the interesting news
I brought last post has turned into no news. Things that were planned
have become unravelled. Things that were planned may or may not
still happen.

There may be something to report in a week or two, until then, I am
not thinking of you, I am not yearning for you, but I know we'll meet
again, don't know where, don't know when........

You know, some of us waited two thousand years.