Long Live Rock - The Rock Opera

Martin Bailey mobailey at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 19 08:37:44 CDT 2008

This is a CD I made a couple of years ago.  But I've not been able to share
it with anyone - until now.

This "Rock Opera" tells the story of a rock star's rise and fall.  It uses
22 Who songs (inc. a few solo tracks), merged together, and arranged to tell
a story.

I've now split it into three parts, as three long MP3s. It's now all
available to download from the SkyDrive at
http://cid-947af7fe6e297cd8.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/TheWho

    - Part 1 - Getting In Tune
http://cid-947af7fe6e297cd8.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/TheWho/Music/LongLiveRockOperaPart1.mp3

    - Part 2 - Success
http://cid-947af7fe6e297cd8.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/TheWho/Music/LongLiveRockOperaPart2.mp3

    - Part 3 - The Song is Over
http://cid-947af7fe6e297cd8.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/TheWho/Music/LongLiveRockOperaPart3.mp3

It's just under 80 minutes - so it can be burnt to CD, or played from an MP3
player, etc.  For best results, it should all be played back-to-back.

I won't publish the tracklist just yet - half the fun is the surprise of
what's coming next.  (Although I'm sure you can all guess several of the
songs that are included.)

Comments are very welcome.  Is there any song I should have added?  Is there
any songs which don't fit in well?

Enjoy.

-MB