What they played (at RAH on 13th April 2008)

Martin Bailey mobailey at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 16 12:38:15 CDT 2008

uisqueman at yahoo.com.br asked:

> can you upload in rapidshare, please?
>
> thank you
>
> > Lowgens02 at aol.com escreveu:
> > In a message dated 4/14/2008 10:04:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> > rgordon1276 at gmail.com writes:
> >
> > BTW,  there's an audio boot circulating already.  Watch for the download
> > at
> > LLR.
> >

> > _http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7AL3YXPO_
> > (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7AL3YXPO)

I know what you mean.  I took me ages to get this downloaded from
MegaUpload.  In the end, I used Mozilla (instead of Internet Explorer), and
it worked fine.

MegalUpload, RapidShare, YouSendIt, BitTorrent, etc - are all rubbish.  So I
uploaded these files to my SkyDrive instead.

Find them at:

http://cid-947af7fe6e297cd8.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/TheWho/Music

or

http://cid-947af7fe6e297cd8.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/TheWho/Music/Unplugged%20at%20the%20Royal%20Albert%20Hall%20|513_04_2008|6.zip

NB: I haven't heard these songs properly yet.  Sounds like an audience
recording, so sound quality isn't great.  But certainly listenable.

-MB