underrated who ditties

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Mon Apr 14 18:29:58 CDT 2008

> I was playing "La-La-La Lies" on the keyboard thanks to whotabs, and am I the
> only one who thinks its among the who's most underrated / underappreciated
> tracks or what?

It's an OK song.  I don't *hate* it but I think the chorus is kinda corny-sounding.
It wouldn't rank very high on my personal list of rare, underappreciated Who songs.

> how bout another idea, the who obscurities, the who's most underrated songs,
> what would you say they are?

Hmm...gotta say "Heaven & Hell" (not really obscure to diehard fans, I know),
"Glow Girl" (outstanding song), "In a Hand Or a Face" (love the lyrics & Moon's
drumming), & "Run, Run, Run" (bouncy track with killer guitar, especially on the
BBC version) to name just four.

- SCHRADE in Akron