underrated who ditties

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 17:57:47 CDT 2008

I was playing "La-La-La Lies" on the keyboard thanks to whotabs, and am I the
only one who thinks its among the who's most underrated / underappreciated
tracks or what?

how bout another idea, the who obscurities, the who's most underrated songs,
what would you say they are?

for me? the one I mentioned above, maybe "dreaming from the waist" (alot of
people like that one, at least on here, which is why I say "maybe" it's
underrated), "the good's gone" (roger's voice never sounded grittier on record), "our
Love was", "blue red and grey", "the song is over" (gets its fair share, but
not enough I guess), "I'm one" (a song I had adopted as a theme song of mine
and am thrilled that they played it in the two shows I had the opportunity to
attend),

that's about it really.  anyone care to chime in? : )