FreeWater- Cover Band

patohdz at comcast.net patohdz at comcast.net
Mon Apr 14 15:29:13 CDT 2008

Hi everyone,
I just thought I'd let you know that I just formed a band, FreeWater.(we have only been doing covers so far).
I'm a huge Who fan, and so have a lot of influence from Pete. I play the guitar by the way, haha.
But anyways, we recorded a cover of "Substitute" and another one of "Come Together" by the Beatles.
You can visit our myspace page at ....
http://www.myspace.com/phreewahter
I sing "Substitute" and I think I screwed up on the lyrics a bit, but that was just because I was singing the words out of instinct. It still sounds pretty good though.
Hope you like 'em.
Pato H.

p.s. "Water" is not actually a cover, its just a jam to the main riff.