Who compilation poll...of sorts...

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Mon Apr 14 04:16:21 CDT 2008

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Schrade"

> Really?  I breezed through my selections.

Well, not in the, 'this is going to take me a couple of hours' sense; more
in the 'I don't have a couple of minutes right now' sense.  But, it's 4:30
am and I'm sitting at my desk waiting to see if a computer system breaks, so
this is the perfect chance!

> I understand people's reluctance to go about it in this
> manner.

We're just busy!  It's the weekend!  OK, here goes...

MY GENERATION
My Generation
The Kids Are Alright
I don't see how I can pick anything else.

A QUICK ONE
So Sad About Us
A Quick One While He's Away
If I don't pick AQO, my newbie fan may never hear it.  I can't live with
that.

SELL OUT
Tattoo
I Can See For Miles

TOMMY (Can I pick 'Side 1' and 'Side 2'?)
I'm Free
We're Not Gonna Take It
My newbie will hear Pinball Wizard on the radio soon enough anyway.  I might
have chosen AJ/Sparks if it wasn't 2 tracks on the CD.

WHO'S NEXT
Bargain
Won't Get Fooled Again
OK, I did it.  I didn't pick Baba.  I keep looking over my shoulder
wondering if I'm going to get in trouble.

QUADROPHENIA
5:15
Love Reign O'er Me
Although, I really, really, really want to include Drowned.  Can I take one
song away from...

..WHO BY NUMBERS
Slip Kid
However Much I Booze