Who compilation poll...of sorts...

Chris Frate cfrate at roadrunner.com
Sun Apr 13 00:22:49 CDT 2008

I was just re-reading this to see Scott's picks and noticed that Odds & Sods
was excluded too. That isn't really a true compilation, because none of the
tunes show up elsewhere, so I think you have to let that one in. Besides,
you will cause grievous harm to everyone on the list because no one will get
to pick their consensus all-time favorite song (which I alone seem to
disagree with): "Naked Eye"!

-Chris in Cleveland