Who compilation poll...of sorts...

Chris Frate cfrate at roadrunner.com
Sat Apr 12 16:19:22 CDT 2008

I too first became a fan because of Live at Leeds. How about sticking to
studio albums' song lists, but being allowed to pick the studio or live
version of the song? For instance, for AQO, I would pick AQO as one of the
songs if I could use the Live at Leeds or Rolling Stones Rock & Roll Circus
version, but not the studio version.

-CiC